More and more companies need to have flexibility in business to be able to meet the demands of the market as well as be more competitive. An Efficient Service Desk is an essential feature for increasing customer satisfaction, safety and the quality of the services delivered.
The Service Desk is the main operating interface within a company between the information technology (IT) department and the users of other areas in the company. It is a core channel for receiving all communication regarding incidents related to service users.
Datainfo has experience in the Service Desk process, using a methodology based on service level agreements (SLAs – Service Level Agreement). Our focus is to provide support services with a selected team previously trained for tailored solutions for managing incidents, service requests, their referrals and impacts.
Our service desk portfolio consists of :
- Support for application users with first, second and third levels;
- Support for microcomputer users with first and second level care;
- Support for infrastructure and monitoring to solve complex problems;
- Professional Services.
Benefits of a service desk:
- Reduction of the cost of IT operations;
- Outsourced management of resources (training, allocations, substitutions, replacements);
- Service management using an appropriate methodology (ITIL or ISO 20.000);
- Support tools for the control of service;
- Reports and attendance indicators;
- Monitoring of calls;
- Centralized knowledge base;
- Release of the IT professionals from client to tactical and strategic activities.