IT Consulting. contributes through the design of control processes and management of indicators capable of proving the coherence, sustainability and transparency of processes, services and IT strategies. All through strategic monitoring to align the principles of corporate governance with the objectives and business planning.
Everything to manage your activities
A transformative project management uses all the innovative resources of technology to help define, plan, execute, control and close projects. After all, it is the good management of projects that guarantees the convergence of the company's strategies, in solid results and the achievement of business goals. Even more so, when technology creates a highly demanding, fast and competitive market, with a considerable increase in pressure on delivery within the stipulated time and budget.
With this vision of the relevance and influence of good project management on the success of a company, our training goes beyond state-of-the-art technological innovations and uses best practices recognized throughout the market to consolidate great results.
This “digitization” model of Project Management through high performance and qualification is only possible through the engagement of a team of managers and analysts certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM). The result is more than surprising.
- Complex Project Management.
- Project Portfolio Management.
- Program Management.
- Deployment of Project Management Methodology.
- Deployment of Project Office (PMO).
- Implementation of Agile Management Model (SCRUM).
- Project Maturity Audit and Assessment (OPM3).
- Implementation of Project Management Tool.
- Plan and control scope, cost, deadline and quality of projects.
- Optimize the allocation of resources in the project.
- Identify risks and define mitigation actions for each one.
- Improve the communication of those involved in the projects.
- Increase the productivity of teams in projects.
Total control over the demand.
The reality proposed by the Digital Transformation in companies needs a high-level IT Service Management, through methods and actions compatible with all the innovations that involve the transition. The objective of managing these services is to increase the maturity of the management process so that the entire organization understands the value and importance of new Information Technologies for each sector of the organization.
This is because, with the deployment and use of modern technologies across all sectors, the demand for services increases and the challenge of structuring, releasing and operating services that are aligned and that support the business objectives also becomes greater. You need to improve the efficiency of day-to-day operations so that your organization can deliver high-quality services and increase customer satisfaction.
To ensure all these requirements during a Digital Transformation that seeks the best results, Service Management uses the best practices recognized by the market, in addition to having a team made up of managers and analysts certified with ITIL, ISO 20,000, COBIT and CMMI level 3 .
This is simple HTML output
With some styling.
- Service management using ITIL.
- Service management using ISO 20.000.
- Deployment of governance model with COBIT.
- Service maturity assessment.
- Deployment of a Service Management tool;
- Increase in the quality of IT services, making them more reliable to support the execution of the business strategy.
- Clarity in the vision of the current capacity of the Information Technology area to deliver and support the IT Services required by the organization.
- Definition of clear points of contact between IT and client areas.
- Better information about current IT services, which allows prioritizing the necessary changes and optimizations.
- Improvement of the image of the IT area by increasing the quality of technology services.
- Security and confidence in the continuity of IT services for more ability to restore services when needed.
- Repositioning the IT area towards the business, changing the executive's mindset regarding IT being an expense.
Your domain at every step.
The management process through the application of innovative methodologies and modern technologies is fundamental for a complete and consistent Digital Transformation. The idea is that this type of management involves all sectors of the company in an integrated system that seeks to achieve maximum competitiveness and maturity for the business and the achievement of goals and results.
That is how our company seeks to implement its Digital Transformation: through a Process Management that provides tools and practices for standardization and standardization of procedures.
In addition, this management consists of identifying, prioritizing and implementing improvements, in addition to excellent monitoring of the performance of processes. All without forgetting the intelligent viability that reduces costs in companies.
- Process mapping and modeling.
- Deployment of BPM tool (Business Process Management).
- Process Management maturity assessment.
- Transfer of know-how in Process Management.
- Cost and time reduction.
- Better coordination between departments.
- Increase in customer satisfaction.
- Integration of information.
- Automation, flexibility and continuous improvement.
- Deployment of continuous maturity models.
BI e BIG Data
More information at your fingertips.
If Digital Transformation allows you to work with large volumes of data, the responsible resource for integrating this information from systems and technologies is Business Intelligence and Big Data. Thus, these innovations enable data to be transparent and accessible so that the entire team can extract and analyze corporate and external information in a simple, correct, structured and timely manner.
However, only a BI or Big Data solution designed in a correct and reliable way allows your company's managers to make the best business decisions with more agility and total assertiveness. Thus, your company can take advantage of one of the most important technologies for the future and business results.
Datainfo has extensive experience in Business Intelligence projects to extend and work new knowledge in Big Data and can help your company to design and implement a solution oriented to your needs. This way, it’s easy to maximize the investment and provide real information for the decisions that your company needs to make.
- Development with the QlikView suite.
- Development with the Pentaho suite.
- Development with the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition platform.
- Development with the SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence platform.
- Implementation of Big Data solution with the IBM Big Data platform.
- Implementation of Big Data solution with the IBM Big Data platform.
- Knowledge transfer from consulting to the client.
- Application of best market practices.
- Proven solutions from cases.
- External opinion of the points to be improved on the client.
Optimize the operation, apply trends
and expand results with
Datainfo's Consulting solution.
Preencha seus dados abaixo e receba um
contato de um especialista.