IT Consulting contributes through the design of control processes and management of indicators capable of proving the consistency, sustainability and transparency of IT processes, services and strategies. All through strategic monitoring to align corporate governance principles with business objectives and planning.
Everything to manage your activities
Transformative project management uses all the innovative resources of technology to help with the definition, planning, execution, control and closure of projects. After all, it‘s the good management of the projects that ensures the convergence of the company's strategies in solid results and the achievement of business goals. Even more so when technology creates a highly demanding, fast and competitive market with a considerable increase in pressure on delivery on time and within the stipulated budget.
With this vision of the relevance and influence of good project management in the success of a company, our training goes beyond the latest technological innovations and uses the best practices recognized by the entire market to consolidate great results.
This “digitalization” model of Project Management through high performance and qualification is only possible through the engagement of a team of managers and analysts certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM). The result is more than surprising
- Complex Project Management.
- Project Portfolio Management.
- Program Management.
- Deployment of Project Management Methodology.
- Deployment of Project Office (PMO).
- Implementation of Agile Management Model (SCRUM).
- Project Maturity Audit and Assessment (OPM3).
- Implementation of Project Management Tool.
- Plan and control scope, cost, deadline and quality of projects.
- Optimize the allocation of resources in the project.
- Identify risks and define mitigation actions for each one.
- Improve the communication of those involved in the projects.
- ncrease the productivity of the teams in the projects.
Total control over the demand.
The reality proposed by Digital Transformation in companies needs a high level of IT Service Management, through methods and actions compatible with all the innovations that involve the transition. The objective of managing these services is to increase the maturity management process for the entire organization that inserts the value and importance of new information technologies for each sector of the organization.
This is because with the deployments and the use of modern technologies by all sectors, the demand for services increases and the challenge of structuring, releasing and operating services that are aligned and that support the business objectives is also greater. It’s necessary to improve the efficiency of daily operations so that the organization can offer high quality services and increase customer satisfaction.
To guarantee all these requirements during a Digital Transformation that seeks the best results, Datainfo Service Management uses the best practices recognized by the market, in addition to having a team formed by managers and analysts certified with ITIL, ISO 20.000, COBIT and CMMI level 3.
- Service management using ITIL.
- Service management using ISO 20.000.
- Deployment of governance model with COBIT.
- Service maturity assessment.
- Deployment of a Service Management tool;
- Increase in the quality of IT services, making them more reliable to support the execution of the business strategy.
- Clarity in the vision of the current capacity of the Information Technology area to deliver and support the IT Services required by the organization.
- Definition of clear points of contact between IT and client areas.
- Better information about current IT services, which allows prioritizing the necessary changes and optimizations.
- Improvement of the image of the IT area by increasing the quality of technology services.
- Security and confidence in the continuity of IT services for more ability to restore services when needed.
- Repositioning the IT area towards the business, changing the executive's mindset regarding IT being an expense.
Your domain at every step.
The management process through the application of innovative methodologies and modern technologies is fundamental for a complete and consistent Digital Transformation. The idea is that this type of management involves all sectors of the company in an integrated system that seeks to achieve maximum competitiveness and maturity for the business and the achievement of goals and results.
That is how our company seeks to implement its Digital Transformation: through a Process Management that provides tools and practices for standardization and standardization of procedures.
In addition, this management consists of identifying, prioritizing and implementing improvements, in addition to excellent monitoring of the performance of processes. All without forgetting the intelligent viability that reduces costs in companies.
- Process mapping and modeling.
- Deployment of BPM tool (Business Process Management).
- Process Management maturity assessment.
- Transfer of know-how in Process Management.
- Cost and time reduction.
- Better coordination between departments.
- Increase in customer satisfaction.
- Integration of information.
- Automation, flexibility and continuous improvement.
- Deployment of continuous maturity models.
BI AND BIG DATA
More information at your fingertips.
If Digital Transformation allows you to work with large volumes of data, the responsible resource for integrating this information from systems and technologies is Business Intelligence and Big Data. Thus, these innovations enable data to be transparent and accessible so that the entire team can extract and analyze corporate and external information in a simple, correct, structured and timely manner.
However, only a BI or Big Data solution designed in a correct and reliable way allows your company's managers to make the best business decisions with more agility and total assertiveness. Thus, your company can take advantage of one of the most important technologies for the future and business results.
Datainfo has extensive experience in Business Intelligence projects to extend and work new knowledge in Big Data and can help your company to design and implement a solution oriented to your needs. This way, it’s easy to maximize the investment and provide real information for the decisions that your company needs to make.
- Development with the QlikView suite.
- Development with the Pentaho suite.
- Development with the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition platform.
- Development with the SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence platform.
- Implementation of Big Data solution with the IBM Big Data platform.
- Implementation of Big Data solution with the IBM Big Data platform.
- Knowledge transfer from consulting to the client.
- Application of best market practices.
- Proven solutions from cases.
- External opinion of the points to be improved on the client.
Optimize operation, apply trends
and expand the results with a solution
de Consultoria da Datainfo.